Dubai1100_imp
First service completed
2017EX, others who may be interested: My pipemaster 4-4 works with the center stand. Several people in this thread saying otherwise, but I have them both on my bike just fine...iamheero_imp said:2017EX, others who may be interested: My pipemaster 4-4 works with the center stand. Several people in this thread saying otherwise, but I have them both on my bike just fine...peterbaron_imp said:Wyvern =
I must have centre stand, so have to forget about the beauty&sound...at least for the time being
Also, I can confirm that they do discolor like the '14 pipes, single walled and all. I actually enjoy that about the headers but I can understand why some may not.
Also, I can confirm that they do discolor like the '14 pipes, single walled and all. I actually enjoy that about the headers but I can understand why some may not.
As an update, peter gray at pipemaster says in an email to me a few days ago -
Basically if your CB1100 has an original 4-2 exhaust you can retain the centerstand.
If the original is a 4-1 then the centerstand has to be removed.
Regards
Peter Gray
Pipemasters



