kennyw
Road warrior
Thread starter
Two hours left until the dealer opens before I pickup my new bike. I am looking for a websites with Honda accessories in the mean time. I want to start out with the heated grips and rear rack. What websites should I be looking at?
dirtcheapmotorcycleparts.com has the best price shipped that I have found so far. But googling the part numbers isn't getting the best results so far.
Item Part Number Retail Price Ship Total
Rear Carrier 08L70-MGC-A20 $274.95 $247.46 $0.00 $247.46
Heated Grips 08T50-MGE-101 $349.95 $314.96 $0.00 $314.96
Wire Harness 08T70-MGC-D30 $70.95 $70.95 $0.00 $70.95
dirtcheapmotorcycleparts.com has the best price shipped that I have found so far. But googling the part numbers isn't getting the best results so far.
Item Part Number Retail Price Ship Total
Rear Carrier 08L70-MGC-A20 $274.95 $247.46 $0.00 $247.46
Heated Grips 08T50-MGE-101 $349.95 $314.96 $0.00 $314.96
Wire Harness 08T70-MGC-D30 $70.95 $70.95 $0.00 $70.95
Didn't think I could actually get some use out of them in mid-May but it's barely 50F outside.
Better go get those installed!
)