Honda accessories

kennyw

Road warrior
Thread starter
Two hours left until the dealer opens before I pickup my new bike. I am looking for a websites with Honda accessories in the mean time. I want to start out with the heated grips and rear rack. What websites should I be looking at?

dirtcheapmotorcycleparts.com has the best price shipped that I have found so far. But googling the part numbers isn't getting the best results so far.

Item Part Number Retail Price Ship Total
Rear Carrier 08L70-MGC-A20 $274.95 $247.46 $0.00 $247.46

Heated Grips 08T50-MGE-101 $349.95 $314.96 $0.00 $314.96

Wire Harness 08T70-MGC-D30 $70.95 $70.95 $0.00 $70.95
 
Someone was selling new in the box Honda heated grips in the classifieds not long ago. maybe they are still available
 
Ahh,ok. If the ad is still there I will go in and delete it.
 
Thread starter
JF Coastal_imp said:
Everyone seems to like Samurider.com | Worldwide Shipping Japanese Motorcycle Parts They are a forum sponsor as well.

Congrats on the new bike, post some pictures when you get a chance.
I plan to use them to get a few things. I just assume shipping from Japan can take a couple weeks. I did come across a tail bag that may work out better than the luggage rack and ordered that for now.

My plan was to find the lowest online prices and see if the dealer can match the price.
 
kennyw_imp said:
JF Coastal_imp said:
Everyone seems to like Samurider.com | Worldwide Shipping Japanese Motorcycle Parts They are a forum sponsor as well.

Congrats on the new bike, post some pictures when you get a chance.
I plan to use them to get a few things. I just assume shipping from Japan can take a couple weeks. I did come across a tail bag that may work out better than the luggage rack and ordered that for now.

My plan was to find the lowest online prices and see if the dealer can match the price.
I plan to use them to get a few things. I just assume shipping from Japan can take a couple weeks. I did come across a tail bag that may work out better than the luggage rack and ordered that for now.

My plan was to find the lowest online prices and see if the dealer can match the price. my order took 3 days from shipped to delivery.(from samurider)
 
I have ordered from samurider and webbike and both took less than a week to deliver from Japan. Both are very good sources for parts.
 
Thread starter
Picked up the bike and brought my tank bag with. Should have left my old helmet in the wife's car. Bought a new one and a Bluetooth set while I was in there. Luckily I only work 3 blocks from the dealer. I was able to balance it on top of the tank bag and will leave it on my desk for now.
 
Congratulations! :beerchug: (but only after the day's riding is over ;) )

Hey! Just realized that in only a couple of days we've welcomed several new CB owners/forum members.
I wonder if Honda is noticing the increased demand?!
 
Weather getting colder.

Researching heated grip oem prices. Best price seen so far is Partzilla on the oem grips ($284.34) and Amazon on the wiring kit $32.40. Not bad, will keep looking.
 
Back
Top