Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.



A pair of those rubber thingies that go on the end of the clutch and brake levers?Tortuga_imp said:What's the prize for the first person to ride a 2014 Sea Bee?![]()

A pair of those rubber thingies that go on the end of the clutch and brake levers?Cormanus_imp said:A pair of those rubber thingies that go on the end of the clutch and brake levers?Tortuga_imp said:What's the prize for the first person to ride a 2014 Sea Bee?![]()
![]()
Hey, Valentino Rossi came in second at Qatar. That's pretty good company.The ferret_imp said:And the prize has been won..... by a new member Joel. His picture is the one from Florida!

There you go. That's bound to delay the delivery of someone's 2014 CB1100 by at least another day.Headbanger02_imp said:Ordered my rubber caps 7 days ago....still waiting...
Hair drier maybe?Mike_imp said:Seriously, because of all the talk here, a couple of months ago I ordered four sets of the "little black thingy" rubber end caps from Discount Honda Parts. About $20 dollars worth. I agree they are a nice finishing touch. Problem is I can't seem to slip them on. Is there a trick to it or should I just wait for a nice 85 degree summer day so they stretch onto the levers better?