High speed city riding

accident waiting to happen.
 
Good golly the guy on the Burgman in marvincons vid post has a death wish, that's crazy.
 
Thread starter
LongRanger_imp said:
And I always thought it was just us stupid Americans who did this kind of nonsense.
I will try to find a vid of a K1600 rider trying to time travel in Russian traffic....that was plain criminal.

Here the Korean rider had relatively free and open roads and it wasnt too busy.
But the russian rode like Rossi in plain daylight with heavy traffic...


Edit: found it, searched K1600 Russia :)


The ferret_imp said:
Good golly the guy on the Burgman in marvincons vid post has a death wish, that's crazy.
That was crazy but actually i am not very suprised when I saw where it was....Italy...

Notice how they use their horn over there? :)
Its normall to use it all the time for minor things.

The way cars and scooters move over there is like a jungle, survival of the fittest.

I've been in Rome long time ago and I think I remember the traffic lights are just there as decoration and don't seem to have any function :)
 
Wow, that Russian was flying.

You sure that wasn't Ulve lane sharing in so Cal ? :rofl:
 
Back
Top