Hi y'all

SCCBrider_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Hey everyone...It's been a while since I have been on here. Hope everyone is doing great. I've been busy with work and haven't gotten in as much riding as I would like (never do). I have been able to make it out once in a while with misterprofessionality. Stay safe, and I hope to make it to this years rally.
 
Hey Kenny. Keep on dancing brother.
 
Hey, Kenny. Good to hear from you.
 
Time to get back up here Kenny. I had great rides with Offroad 4x4 and MSCB1100 in the last couple of weeks. We need to do a mini rally in WNC this summer!
 
The A-man_imp said:
Time to get back up here Kenny. I had great rides with Offroad 4x4 and MSCB1100 in the last couple of weeks. We need to do a mini rally in WNC this summer!
Im in
Just tell me when
 
Inhouse Bob_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
Bob, do it:D:
I'm on it! Peter, did you get your shirt? I mailed it USPS. I hope you find it fun and semi-appropriate :)
I'm on it! Peter, did you get your shirt? I mailed it USPS. I hope you find it fun and semi-appropriate :)
No, not yet.... and I need it now, to wear something new...:P
:beerchug:
 
peterbaron_imp said:
Inhouse Bob_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
Bob, do it:D:
I'm on it! Peter, did you get your shirt? I mailed it USPS. I hope you find it fun and semi-appropriate :)
I'm on it! Peter, did you get your shirt? I mailed it USPS. I hope you find it fun and semi-appropriate :)
No, not yet.... and I need it now, to wear something new...:P
:beerchug:
I'm on it! Peter, did you get your shirt? I mailed it USPS. I hope you find it fun and semi-appropriate :)
No, not yet.... and I need it now, to wear something new...:P
:beerchug:
Should be there soon. Customs and all that?
 
The A-man_imp said:
Alright Bob! We'll need shirts, a logo, and a slogan. How about "Rogue Rally in the Smokies".
So, if you are serious about getting a gang together, let me know the details. I might just ride south.
 
Bheezy27403_imp said:
Post it up if getting a group together. I'm about a week away from a baby girl but if it's later in the summer I may see if I can get a pass.
Awesome. Keep us in the loop about the birth! Having two grown daughters, I can confidently say that I know nothing and can share no secrets :thumbsup:
 
Back
Top