Hi from Portugal!

Narciso

First service completed
Thread starter
Hi, I'm from Portugal and have a CB1100RS with 14.000km! You were so helpful on my other thread, might as well post here too! Pic bellow of the beloved.

gUnPhlB.jpeg
 
A formal welcome, Narciso!
 
Howdy and welcome to the forum.

Beautiful bike
 
We are delighted you have joined the Forum, Narciso. Thank you for posting the picture. We look forward to more reports from Portugal. David
 
Hi and welcome. You got one pretty bike. Honda did not sell the RS here in the states, too bad, I would probably have bought one too.
 
Thread starter
michael1954 said:
Hi and welcome. You got one pretty bike. Honda did not sell the RS here in the states, too bad, I would probably have bought one too.

Thank you so much for all the messages! I still don’t understand why the US didn’t get the RS while Europe did… I thought the US was one of the biggest markets for high cc motorcycles.
 
Narciso said:
michael1954 said:
Hi and welcome. You got one pretty bike. Honda did not sell the RS here in the states, too bad, I would probably have bought one too.

Thank you so much for all the messages! I still don’t understand why the US didn’t get the RS while Europe did… I thought the US was one of the biggest markets for high cc motorcycles.

Not anymore. We get the scraps now
 
Welcome Narciso!

That bike looks awesome. I want an RS now.
 
Back
Top