Aug 12, 2015 #1 Cormanus Administrator Staff member Thread starter Happy birthday, mate. Hope you are able to get the CB out for a celebratory spin. And to the other anonymous member. :beerchug:
Happy birthday, mate. Hope you are able to get the CB out for a celebratory spin. And to the other anonymous member. :beerchug:
Aug 12, 2015 #2 N noroomtomove Been there Congratulation Randy B 5000 posts Cormanus a milestone also.
Aug 13, 2015 #7 P Pterodactyl_imp Road warrior noroomtomove_imp said: Congratulation Randy B 5000 posts Cormanus a milestone also. Click to expand... Congratulations to you both. Cheers (I'd better log my birthday in case someone wants to send me a present. Maybe I can set up one of those Wedding/Christening/Engagement/Shower Tea type lists at a leading motorcycle store. NB No RLETS by request.)
noroomtomove_imp said: Congratulation Randy B 5000 posts Cormanus a milestone also. Click to expand... Congratulations to you both. Cheers (I'd better log my birthday in case someone wants to send me a present. Maybe I can set up one of those Wedding/Christening/Engagement/Shower Tea type lists at a leading motorcycle store. NB No RLETS by request.)