Hey newbies ......

the Ferret

Road warrior
Thread starter
are you aware of the mileage tracker feature on the forum? Come play! It's all for fun :biker:

CB1100 forum miles
 
Thanks Ferret!

I just entered the mileage on my EX. I estimated the mileage I did each month since I got the bike in late March to arrive at my current mileage as of today. My bike had less than 1 mile on it when it picked it up from the dealer.
 
Thread starter
Good deal CBrider. It will be fun watching you rack up the numbers the way you have been riding.

Hope some others join in as well.
 
Just made first entry since purchasing the bike last Saturday . Interested to see where I am at years end ! Let’s rack up some big miles !


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014 Honda CB 1100 Standard Hooligan

“ Wherever you go , there you are “
 
Thread starter
That's the spirit Bigsky :thumbsup:
 
CBRider_imp said:
Thanks Ferret!

I just entered the mileage on my EX. I estimated the mileage I did each month since I got the bike in late March to arrive at my current mileage as of today. My bike had less than 1 mile on it when it picked it up from the dealer.
Same here. I entered averages and estimates to catch me up to current month/mileage. I rode away from the dealer with 1 mile on the odometer, now there's over 14,000 showing. :biker:
 
Back
Top