Hey m in sc

Thread starter
I always thought those Bultacos looked cool.

Kicks backwards on wrong side lkie my Aermacchi Harley did.
 
Thread starter
Enclosed.... similar to some early Hondas
 
Wow some stunning two strokes there!

I love two stokes, I had one of these brand new in '89 (internet pics - not my bike) Same colour and year as mine. Motor Cycle News in the UK road tested these at a speed trapped 130mph!! which for 1989 was the fastest road 250 ever
650188fd5218eb8f18fb566844ecea9c.jpg


39481bbd09877aa9a178e1e5710ba248.jpg


9818d146de35a81ba0700dfbb5926c83.jpg


What a great bike...wish i'd kept her

JT
 
Would anybody know which one of the Japanese m/c manufacturer built the last 2-stroke street bike(s) and when ? Did they last into the 2000...
GoldOxide_imp said:
A comfy, little smoker? :s

February 4, 2024 - Calgary, Alberta, Canada Motorcycle Show:
I'd love to ride that bike, just not downhill !!
Brakes still had a long way to go.
 
The Gecko_imp said:
Would anybody know which one of the Japanese m/c manufacturer built the last 2-stroke street bike(s) and when ? Did they last into the 2000...
GoldOxide_imp said:
A comfy, little smoker? :s

February 4, 2024 - Calgary, Alberta, Canada Motorcycle Show:
I'd love to ride that bike, just not downhill !!
Brakes still had a long way to go.
I'd love to ride that bike, just not downhill !!
Brakes still had a long way to go.
Yeah, 'em brakes are scary.
 
Thread starter
m in sc_imp said:
lol. some work really well, my r5 & t500 are great believe it or not (no way better than a disc though, and I've heard people try to argue they are as good.. lol.) the yl1 & 67 kawasaki: not so much.
The first CB 750's discs were horrible when wet.. some drums were definitely better
 
I always found the 1980s Yamaha rear drums performed well when used in conjunction with the front disc brake(s).

The '76 RD400 rear disc was too strong and the rider had to adjust to that fact.
 
Back
Top