Saw this on my news thread

Heck yea! A new CB 1100 would be great
 
It's disappointing to say, but we won't get anything of the sort. The only thing we could ever have hope for is they may shove the Africa Twin 1100 into a retro CB-like frame. Or maybe they'll give the new CB350 single cylinder to North America? I'd be happy about that.
 
You're right. That is a lot more likely. I wouldn't expect Honda to ever R&D a new ICE motorcycle motor ever again (least of all an inline 4 cylinder), but they're certainly going to be willing to re-tweak existing motors and re-apply them to new products.
 
While in Portugal, I saw a couple riding a 4 cylinder Yamaha modern street bike
For sure it had a 4 cyl headers like our CB but much smaller engine size of +~ 500cc ????
Cannot provide any more info or pics, as the “seeing event” lasted only a few seconds
 
I'd like them to do another CB750!
 
I’d just be happy if they would import the Honda CB1300 Super Bol D'or in the red, white and blue paint scheme. Fat chance but I bet they’d probably sell at least as many of those as they did the CB1100.
 
Misterprofessionality, have you seen the new Kawasaki ZX4RR. there's your smaller displacement I4. reflashed one gets ~70 hp out of the little bugger. 16K rpm ceiling. is this what you are wishing for? probably the closest thing we're likely to see for awhile.
-tdbru
 
Back
Top