the Ferret
Road warrior
Thread starter
:rofl:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

I'd love to ride that bike, just not downhill !!GoldOxide_imp said:A comfy, little smoker?
February 4, 2024 - Calgary, Alberta, Canada Motorcycle Show:
I'd love to ride that bike, just not downhill !!The Gecko_imp said:Would anybody know which one of the Japanese m/c manufacturer built the last 2-stroke street bike(s) and when ? Did they last into the 2000...
I'd love to ride that bike, just not downhill !!GoldOxide_imp said:A comfy, little smoker?
February 4, 2024 - Calgary, Alberta, Canada Motorcycle Show:
Brakes still had a long way to go.
The first CB 750's discs were horrible when wet.. some drums were definitely betterm in sc_imp said:lol. some work really well, my r5 & t500 are great believe it or not (no way better than a disc though, and I've heard people try to argue they are as good.. lol.) the yl1 & 67 kawasaki: not so much.