the Ferret
Road warrior
Thread starter
Hump... er.... Maintenance day
A quick check on Weatherbug says it would be a great day to ride...almost 60 degrees...if it wasn't pouring down rain. The map is very colorful!
(my house is red pin in lower r/h corner of map..)

what to do... WHAT to do? I know bikes are over due for maintenance
[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/maintenanceday002_zps5b3adeb8.jpg.html]
[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/maintenanceday001_zps8ac11c1b.jpg.html]
2 out of 3 got oil changes, tire air pressures checked, the CB got chain slack checked and lubed. Have I ever mentioned how much I hate oil? Gads it gets everywhere.
BTW the CB is a CINCH to change oil on compared to the ST. I'd rather do 25 CB changes in a row than 1 ST change. Honda made the CB so easy to change the oil on EXCEPT for the smallish fill hole. Someday I will find just the right funnel for it.
A quick check on Weatherbug says it would be a great day to ride...almost 60 degrees...if it wasn't pouring down rain. The map is very colorful!

(my house is red pin in lower r/h corner of map..)

what to do... WHAT to do? I know bikes are over due for maintenance
[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/maintenanceday002_zps5b3adeb8.jpg.html]

[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/maintenanceday001_zps8ac11c1b.jpg.html]

2 out of 3 got oil changes, tire air pressures checked, the CB got chain slack checked and lubed. Have I ever mentioned how much I hate oil? Gads it gets everywhere.
BTW the CB is a CINCH to change oil on compared to the ST. I'd rather do 25 CB changes in a row than 1 ST change. Honda made the CB so easy to change the oil on EXCEPT for the smallish fill hole. Someday I will find just the right funnel for it.
Just a rainy day type of question.....