Hey...know what day it is?

Thread starter
:rofl: cmon, I'm a follow the rules kinda guy. You KNOW which oil I put in which bike.
 
The ferret_imp said:
:rofl: cmon, I'm a follow the rules kinda guy. You KNOW which oil I put in which bike.
Looks like you're draining the CB with it sitting on the side stand instead of center stand? Do you always do that?
 
Blockhead_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
:rofl: cmon, I'm a follow the rules kinda guy. You KNOW which oil I put in which bike.
Looks like you're draining the CB with it sitting on the side stand instead of center stand? Do you always do that?
Looks like you're draining the CB with it sitting on the side stand instead of center stand? Do you always do that?
Both bikes are clearly uprite and on centerstands...what you lookin at Willis??:rofl:
 
Thread starter
Definitely on the centerstand, front wheel turned to the right. Drain oil from bottom left side, remove oil filter from right side front between pipes 2&3. Close enough together you can drain them both into the drain pan at the same time. Great design by Honda.
 
What's an I-stand?
 
Thread starter
I actually went to a small hardware store in the next town over the other day, the kind where they greet you at the front door, walk you to the isle you need, and put the part you need in your hand. We walk back to the funnel section. Nothing I see that will work. I say I want it fairly tall, flexible hose with an opening greater that 1/2" but smaller than 3/4". The guy disappears into the back, and came back with the exactly funnel I was looking for. $3.99. Done deal. He also commented that it was only 19 degrees out and that I was crazy to be riding a motorcycle in that weather. Lol
 
Back
Top