Feb 2, 2016 #1 the Ferret Road warrior Thread starter EBR Changes Hands, Yet Again, But What Does It Mean? (Opinion) « MotorcycleDaily.com – Motorcycle News, Editorials, Product Reviews and Bike Reviews
EBR Changes Hands, Yet Again, But What Does It Mean? (Opinion) « MotorcycleDaily.com – Motorcycle News, Editorials, Product Reviews and Bike Reviews
Feb 2, 2016 #2 C Capo Road warrior The ferret_imp said: EBR Changes Hands, Yet Again, But What Does It Mean? (Opinion) « MotorcycleDaily.com – Motorcycle News, Editorials, Product Reviews and Bike Reviews Click to expand... Yes, we're on the case! John Burns did the follow up with Bruce Belfer, I've been busy with my real job. Twists and turns, indeed. More Buell Stuff…
The ferret_imp said: EBR Changes Hands, Yet Again, But What Does It Mean? (Opinion) « MotorcycleDaily.com – Motorcycle News, Editorials, Product Reviews and Bike Reviews Click to expand... Yes, we're on the case! John Burns did the follow up with Bruce Belfer, I've been busy with my real job. Twists and turns, indeed. More Buell Stuff…
Feb 2, 2016 #4 C Capo Road warrior The ferret_imp said: Belfer sure talked a good game lol Click to expand... He's still talking! I wouldn't count him out, he's got some ideas worth exploring and needs solid financial backing, his original guys got timid. I'm not sure if EBR is the avenue.
The ferret_imp said: Belfer sure talked a good game lol Click to expand... He's still talking! I wouldn't count him out, he's got some ideas worth exploring and needs solid financial backing, his original guys got timid. I'm not sure if EBR is the avenue.