Nov 8, 2014 #41 P Pterodactyl_imp Road warrior EmptySea_imp said: So....is there a downside to using a throttle tamer tube? Click to expand... Possible Achey - Breaky throttle response? Cheers.
EmptySea_imp said: So....is there a downside to using a throttle tamer tube? Click to expand... Possible Achey - Breaky throttle response? Cheers.
Nov 8, 2014 #42 Cormanus Administrator Staff member Don't tell my throttle, my achy breaky throttle! Sorry. Someone had to do it.
Nov 10, 2014 #43 V VTR1000F_imp Running like a top No downsides so far. Freeplay had to be adjusted after installation. It definitely improved bike´s behavior in city and traffic riding. Now I can dose the throtle really really gentle. I consider it an improvement and money well spent.
No downsides so far. Freeplay had to be adjusted after installation. It definitely improved bike´s behavior in city and traffic riding. Now I can dose the throtle really really gentle. I consider it an improvement and money well spent.
Dec 3, 2014 #44 emptysea Road warrior Just ordered a G2..they have the CB listed now on their site. It's on sale too! Probably won't have a report on its effectiveness until spring.
Just ordered a G2..they have the CB listed now on their site. It's on sale too! Probably won't have a report on its effectiveness until spring.