here's a tire option for you

Thread starter
oh, sorry... rear. 130/80 is a bit taller than 140/70 and will lower the rpm's a bit, which is appealing to me.
 
Thread starter
yeah, the 130 is 1.8, which does not exceed 3. and looking at your calculator, the two tires are hardly noticeably different, whereas the 160 you all like so much is noticeably wider. 150/70 is as wide as I would go on this bike. but I don't like the 150 option, as it is shorter, which is the last thing I want. I want lower rpm's not higher.
 
jimgl3_imp said:
yeah, the 130 is 1.8, which does not exceed 3. and looking at your calculator, the two tires are hardly noticeably different, whereas the 160 you all like so much is noticeably wider. 150/70 is as wide as I would go on this bike. but I don't like the 150 option, as it is shorter, which is the last thing I want. I want lower rpm's not higher.
:thumbsup:

pb
 
Back
Top