Hepco Becker Top Case, Panniers and hardware to fit

Davidjill

First service completed
Thread starter
[attachment=804][attachment=805][attachment=806]
Before I post this on well-known auction sites......

I have a full set of luggage and hardware to fit for CB1100

55L top case and two sets of side cases, 40L and 30L


Side Carrier Lock It chrome 
Top Carrier Tube Type 
Junior 55 Top Case 
Inner Bag for Top Case
1 x Pair Junior 40 Side cases 
1 x Pair Junior 30 Side cases
Inner bag for side cases

Will add further photos if requested

Items located in UK
 

Attachments

  • 92A12CF7-6098-4696-B561-179A5738625A_1_105_c.webp
    92A12CF7-6098-4696-B561-179A5738625A_1_105_c.webp
    68 KB · Views: 60
  • BE490D5A-41D4-4266-94E1-916789C9013C_1_105_c.webp
    BE490D5A-41D4-4266-94E1-916789C9013C_1_105_c.webp
    80.5 KB · Views: 61
  • EA74E0F1-B04F-43AE-84DF-4D0724B3CC78_1_105_c.webp
    EA74E0F1-B04F-43AE-84DF-4D0724B3CC78_1_105_c.webp
    98.6 KB · Views: 61
Hey, I see this post is a year old, so I imagine this is long gone, but I was wondering if you could answer a fit question?

I see you have the OEM rack. Does the Hepco&Becker Lock-it side case carrier bars work with the rear rack? I have been having a hell of a time finding a product that lets me do both.

Thanks!
 
Back
Top