Soft Bags to throw on when needed

Davidjill_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Looking for recomendations for saddle bags to throw on when needed?

I have full Hepco Becker Top Box and Pannier set but its ugly and only fit it when touring.

Looking for a nice saddlebag set more in keeping with style of bike that i can throw on when needed without 1/2 tonne of chrome steel work to be fitted :rolleyes:
 
I use these Tourmaster Select bags when touring, although I'm not sure they are still being made.

e14adcf19c8384dbb82bc237c412e596.jpg
 
Could you carry a pillion with those on, Ferret?
 
I imagine you could, as they are rather small, but I never did. Mrs Ferret would only ride pillion on the ST 1300 and the FJR
 
I have had the Tourmaster Select panniers for years and they have held up wonderfully. I always have them on the bike as I like to carry lots of useful stuff like tools, patch kit, mini compressor, spare bottle of gas, water, snacks, and have a place to stash warm clothes, etc. My wife rides pillion once in a blue moon and I have to leave them at home for her; not enough leg room.

Tourmaster discontinued the Select bags a few years ago I believe. I don't know what I would replace them with if I had to.
 
Back
Top