Hepco&Becker-Soft Saddle on!

HikerToo_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Finally, been sitting around since last fall, used this rainy warmish day to get them installed. I also have the trunk bag but its not on.
33150d862341eef038d69829ed12413d.JPG


668f23e7dccad3a295d2196f2e8180e6.JPG
 
Plus a closer up pic of each side as well! Those do look slick! Can you take a close up with one of those bags open also?

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
Come on guys, I'm not on commission :-) Plus my garage is getting dark, hence the blurry picture below, I think PopGun on this forum was the first to install and post photos of these back in the fall.
Notwater proof, but come with rain covers, And a side pouch inside and the bag itself has a zipper that expands the entire bag.
be08d316eebd97c5bd33cef716181b07.JPG


And a stock photo below.
cc4b75fac06f2e984542fc913e6a61b8.png
 
Thread starter
And now with the Hepco trunk bag attached, I'm thinking this is bigger than I would prefer, it also has the extra zip to expand the top and luggage style handle and wheels.
And not that I will ever need it, but I have my 20 years old Ninja tank bag that fits too, although its drying in the tub right now. Raingy days.....

92e4392246bff1a621c99f3e7e2c3e5b.jpg
 
Popgun here,

It wasn't me with the HB's. Wish it was...those look great!
 
Back
Top