Hepco & Becker C-Bow mounts

DaSwami_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Does anyone know if they still require relocation of the taillights on this mount? I think they are an excellent solution that could be installed on a couple of my bikes and just move the luggage from bike to bike. However, I don't want to mess with the OEM lighting at all.

If not, does anyone make a hard mounted soft saddle bag kit for the CB1100?

Thanks.
 
Thread starter
Hey, thanks for posting that, is that a K&H seat?

How did you attach everything?

That bag looks like you can put a lot of stuff in there!
 
DaSwami_imp said:
Hey, thanks for posting that, is that a K&H seat?

How did you attach everything?

That bag looks like you can put a lot of stuff in there!
Yes, it's a K&H high seat. I like the seat a lot. It gives me a bit more leg room and my butt doesn't hurt after 30 minutes in the saddle like the stock seat.

The bag does hold quite a bit of stuff. You can unzip on the sides to expand the bag for even more capacity. I've tried various ways to attach the seat but I think the easiest way is to loop each of the four straps around the gray "grab bar", snap the connectors to the bag, pull up the slack so it's tight against the seat and then roll up the excess strap and use the strap velcro ends to keep the roll intact. LOL, I hope that makes sense. Here's another pic.

 
I bought one of those tail bags but couldn't use it with the Honda rack. I could save you a few $ over new if you want one.
 
Thread starter
kennyw_imp said:
I bought one of those tail bags but couldn't use it with the Honda rack. I could save you a few $ over new if you want one.
PM your price....thanks!!
curlyjoe_imp said:
DaSwami_imp said:
Hey, thanks for posting that, is that a K&H seat?

How did you attach everything?

That bag looks like you can put a lot of stuff in there!
Yes, it's a K&H high seat. I like the seat a lot. It gives me a bit more leg room and my butt doesn't hurt after 30 minutes in the saddle like the stock seat.

The bag does hold quite a bit of stuff. You can unzip on the sides to expand the bag for even more capacity. I've tried various ways to attach the seat but I think the easiest way is to loop each of the four straps around the gray "grab bar", snap the connectors to the bag, pull up the slack so it's tight against the seat and then roll up the excess strap and use the strap velcro ends to keep the roll intact. LOL, I hope that makes sense. Here's another pic.
Yes, it's a K&H high seat. I like the seat a lot. It gives me a bit more leg room and my butt doesn't hurt after 30 minutes in the saddle like the stock seat.

The bag does hold quite a bit of stuff. You can unzip on the sides to expand the bag for even more capacity. I've tried various ways to attach the seat but I think the easiest way is to loop each of the four straps around the gray "grab bar", snap the connectors to the bag, pull up the slack so it's tight against the seat and then roll up the excess strap and use the strap velcro ends to keep the roll intact. LOL, I hope that makes sense. Here's another pic.


Makes perfect sense. Thanks! Now maybe kennyw will sell me his.
 
I just realized mine is another brand but I pm'd you the info and posted an ad in the classifieds. You are first in line if it works for you.
 
Back
Top