Help finding this Fairing

BadSeeds of Fast Freddie Spencer fame?

Google translate:

We start with a head fairing fork gray / black with smoke and little bubble marking BadSeeds 1100 on the sides, which strengthens the line and gives it its identity. Black handlebar stamped BadSeeds is also a little lower than the original. It hides a little number plate affixed to the upper fork. We had the No. 1 and first!

We also note the perforated side panels with small protective metal grills, so racing, and Öhlins shock absorbers with separate tank while yellow stand under which undergoes no change. The saddle with a redesigned rear fleeing receives a bicolor coating and remains tandem. Rims sticks pass black, front fender is shortened and, of course, this BadSeeds receives a Yoshimura exhaust matt black line with the well known Japanese manufacturer of exhaust logo. Another rear LED light is added, small flashing leds and also retro thin rod with a unique design, very stylish. This round of changes made. It remains only to road ... To see if the angel became the devil!

f32e6cca407d459972ab2f9f5f20318e.jpg
 
Thread starter
Yeah, based on the Ohlins, and the Yoshi exhaust, I figured this was mostly made with other off the shelf parts. I guess maybe they made the fairing, and it can't be purchased.
And maybe I'm missing something, but the profile of this seems a bit lower than the road comet, and none of the chic designs stuff has that cutaway right above the headlight.
 
CB is right. If you blow up the picture it says Bad Seeds on the fairing.
 
Thread starter
Lord Popgun_imp said:
CB is right. If you blow up the picture it says Bad Seeds on the fairing.
Yeah, I know Bad Seeds is making the bike, but I was assuming that they were sourcing the fairings from somewhere. If you look at the pictures of the evolution of that bike, they started with a road comet when they were initially making prototypes, but now that they have this small production run that they are actually selling in France (I think), they slightly changed the fairing.

If you look at the side profile of the fairing in this link, you can really see how sleek and low profile this fairing is.

Honda importe 100 CB1100 BadSeeds et 100 NM4 Vultus en France
 
I wonder if it a kind of modified Road Comet that Chic Design makes for them. Mr. T might could find out.

Or maybe try to get hold of Bad Seed. But I can't speak French.
 
Asked Takashi from samurider. He doesn't know this fairing. Also it is not a modified RC.
got my french gf to write directly to bad seeds. Will update when I receive a reply.
 
Benjamin_imp said:
Asked Takashi from samurider. He doesn't know this fairing. Also it is not a modified RC.
got my french gf to write directly to bad seeds. Will update when I receive a reply.
No reply from Bad Seeds until now... i'll go with a Dart Screen then
 
Benjamin, a number of members are very happy with their Dart screens. They are certainly minimalist.
 
Hi!

Received answer from Bad Seeds / France:
This fairing is not for sale. It is only available on the Bad Seeds limited model...

btw. I am very happy with the dart flyscreen Marlin. Looks great and takes the pressure of my chest.
 
Thanks for the update Benjamin. Their loss though. More sales for Chic Design I guess.
 
I really wanted this fairing too - it's too bad, it's a really nice design. I just sent them an email using Google Translate inquiring about the rear taillight setup.
 
Back
Top