May 28, 2021 #1 peterbaron Road warrior Thread starter Found this and I think it's interesting... https://wipey.com/ or this
May 28, 2021 #2 Gone in 60 Road warrior It is intersting. I find turning my head both ways to work pretty well, though.
May 28, 2021 #3 Whoops Been there peterbaron_imp said: Found this and I think it's interesting... https://wipey.com/ or this Click to expand... I can just imagine how scratched a $200 transitions shield would be after trying to wipe dirty water off. Novel idea, but I feel like the plastic shields are just too soft.
peterbaron_imp said: Found this and I think it's interesting... https://wipey.com/ or this Click to expand... I can just imagine how scratched a $200 transitions shield would be after trying to wipe dirty water off. Novel idea, but I feel like the plastic shields are just too soft.
May 28, 2021 #5 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior Beware: Wipey could be a crowdfunding scam. Just use caution ... https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/wipey/the-wipey-mini-electric-wiper-made-for-bikers/comments
Beware: Wipey could be a crowdfunding scam. Just use caution ... https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/wipey/the-wipey-mini-electric-wiper-made-for-bikers/comments
May 28, 2021 #6 Stichill Road warrior Wasn't there a previous "wipey" scam that happened at the peak of the toilet paper shortage?
May 28, 2021 #8 peterbaron Road warrior Thread starter GoldOxide_imp said: PB, so you buyin' one, or two, or three? Click to expand... .... ordered three for you, check the boxes inside upon arrival and have handy COD
GoldOxide_imp said: PB, so you buyin' one, or two, or three? Click to expand... .... ordered three for you, check the boxes inside upon arrival and have handy COD
May 28, 2021 #9 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior peterbaron_imp said: GoldOxide_imp said: PB, so you buyin' one, or two, or three? Click to expand... .... ordered three for you, check the boxes inside upon arrival and have handy COD Click to expand... .... ordered three for you, check the boxes inside upon arrival and have handy COD Very generous sir.
peterbaron_imp said: GoldOxide_imp said: PB, so you buyin' one, or two, or three? Click to expand... .... ordered three for you, check the boxes inside upon arrival and have handy COD Click to expand... .... ordered three for you, check the boxes inside upon arrival and have handy COD Very generous sir.
May 29, 2021 #10 Tev62 Road warrior I like the simplicity of a Bob Heath Visorwipe, I have used them for decades. BOB HEATH VEE WIPE LARGE SIZE
I like the simplicity of a Bob Heath Visorwipe, I have used them for decades. BOB HEATH VEE WIPE LARGE SIZE
May 29, 2021 #11 P pekingduck Road warrior Aerostich has them also: https://www.aerostich.com/adjustable-visor-wipe.html ------------------------------------------------------------------ I saw that in Wipey's Indiegogo pitch, it describes it as a gadget. Enough said.
Aerostich has them also: https://www.aerostich.com/adjustable-visor-wipe.html ------------------------------------------------------------------ I saw that in Wipey's Indiegogo pitch, it describes it as a gadget. Enough said.
May 29, 2021 #12 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior Sometimes the riding gloves have a squeegee built into the thumb.