Buffalorider_imp
Running like a top
I wear an old school 3/4 rather than a full face but I use the helmet lock all the time and no troubles.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Maybe I'm missing something but why not just carry a small length of light chain just big enough to fit in the receiver bolt of the lock and loop that through your D-ring and ends into the fastener? That would afford you as much play as you'd like to design in.Rolls_imp said:You are right, Pechorin75, I have had other bikes that have easier access, but I use the CB1100 helmet lock regularly with my Bell RS-1. Great helmet, btw.
+1Buffalorider_imp said:I wear an old school 3/4 rather than a full face but I use the helmet lock all the time and no troubles.
This makes it easier for the helmet to be stolen. As it is there are enough helmets having the chin strap cut, we don't want to make it any easier on the thieves.Jonnyallover_imp said:Maybe I'm missing something but why not just carry a small length of light chain just big enough to fit in the receiver bolt of the lock and loop that through your D-ring and ends into the fastener? That would afford you as much play as you'd like to design in.Rolls_imp said:You are right, Pechorin75, I have had other bikes that have easier access, but I use the CB1100 helmet lock regularly with my Bell RS-1. Great helmet, btw.
This is one of the main reasons that I HAVE to get out of here.The ferret_imp said:its truly a shame we even have to worry about someone stealing our stuff. truly sad.