Dec 13, 2016 #1 J jedd_imp Been there Thread starter How close does this Gringo S metalflake color match the DLX paint? Any idea?
Dec 13, 2016 #2 the Ferret Road warrior impossible to tell from a pic. Soomeone would have to have one and hold it up next to one of the bikes.
impossible to tell from a pic. Soomeone would have to have one and hold it up next to one of the bikes.
Dec 13, 2016 #4 R Rebel73_imp Been there Hey, color matching your helmet to your bike is lame! Lol, jk. I posted something similar once and got some flak by one of the members.
Hey, color matching your helmet to your bike is lame! Lol, jk. I posted something similar once and got some flak by one of the members.
Dec 13, 2016 #5 4 4 Paws_imp Road warrior I must admit that I chuckle derivisely whenever I see a motorcyclist go by who is entirely color coordinated, unless it is a female rider.
I must admit that I chuckle derivisely whenever I see a motorcyclist go by who is entirely color coordinated, unless it is a female rider.
Dec 13, 2016 #6 Cormanus Administrator Staff member Coulda sworn Papa Wheeley had a beautifully matched one for sale, but I can't find it for the life of me.
Coulda sworn Papa Wheeley had a beautifully matched one for sale, but I can't find it for the life of me.
Dec 13, 2016 #9 Lord Popgun Road warrior Ha! Your search fu skills are weak old man Custom painted helmet
Dec 13, 2016 #11 Cormanus Administrator Staff member Lord Popgun_imp said: Ha! Your search fu skills are weak old man Custom painted helmet Click to expand... No worse than your reading skills, sunshine. Did you see I said "... Papa Wheeley had a beautifully matched one for sale ..." not that he was just getting one?
Lord Popgun_imp said: Ha! Your search fu skills are weak old man Custom painted helmet Click to expand... No worse than your reading skills, sunshine. Did you see I said "... Papa Wheeley had a beautifully matched one for sale ..." not that he was just getting one?
Dec 13, 2016 #12 Lord Popgun Road warrior I may not be able to red or spel but I found the picture And it is a prety kool luking helmut.
Dec 18, 2016 #14 C CB1100DLX_imp Running like a top This thread is haha. Agree with rebel73, color match is lame. ;-)