Helmet color matches DLX paint

impossible to tell from a pic. Soomeone would have to have one and hold it up next to one of the bikes.
 
Hey, color matching your helmet to your bike is lame!

Lol, jk. I posted something similar once and got some flak by one of the members.
 
I must admit that I chuckle derivisely whenever I see a motorcyclist go by who is entirely color coordinated, unless it is a female rider.
 
Coulda sworn Papa Wheeley had a beautifully matched one for sale, but I can't find it for the life of me.
 
He sold it to Ears on Wheels I believe, and I deleted the ad
 
Which would explain why I couldn't find it.
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Ha! Your search fu skills are weak old man :) Custom painted helmet
No worse than your reading skills, sunshine. Did you see I said "... Papa Wheeley had a beautifully matched one for sale ..." not that he was just getting one? :P
 
I may not be able to red or spel but I found the picture :)

And it is a prety kool luking helmut.
 
Back
Top