Heated Grips (Polly Heaters) advice

many people who have removed the bar end weights have said they don't notice any difference in vibrations.
 
Thread starter
Forgot to add that I have the Honda CB-500F flat black handlebars. Does your comment still apply?
 
Thread starter
Just confirming that the handlebar vibration is not noticeable at all when Polly Heaters are installed within the CB500s stock handlebars. Not sure if others are more prone to noticing this, but I could not tell a difference and I still have the stock grips for the CB1100 on my bars.
 
Specialist 8,
I have not used internal heaters, but have wondered - are the grip temperatures different left to right?

The inside-the-bar ones have to transmit past the throttle tube air gap, through the throttle pipe, and through the grip. They have to heat up the handlebars too.
 
Thread starter
Peking, I noticed ever so slightly that the left felt not as hot. But it's hardly worth mentioning as their effectiveness is very apparent. For long rides I find I have to turn them off temporarily bc they get too hot. Also, their is a HI-LO setting but I can't tell the difference haha. For the price, they're great.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top