Heat Controller ?

kenfyoozed_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
For you guys who use heated gear, where do you put your controller? I know they have a pouch with a belt clip to wear it, but my jacket comes down over my belt when I'm seated. Plus with the heated gloves its hard to adjust with it out of sight. I would like to have it mounted on the bars or tank. My first thought was to get some thin flexible magnetic sheet. Glue this to a stiff piece of plastic, and glue velcro to the other side and then velcro to the bottom of the controller. That way I can stick the controller via velcro to plastic base, then allow the plastic base to attach to the tank via the magnets. Its an idea at least.

Any thoughts?
 
I put mine in the right pocket of my tank bag with the controller buttons sticking up where I can adjust them
 
I never leave home without one lol
 
Back
Top