The aluminum sprocket cover from 2014 CB fits the 2013. However the bottom mounting hole does not line up.
This may be a show stopper for some of you thinking about swapping out their plastic covers.
I’m going to use some blue Loctite on the top 2 mounting bolts and get a nut and lock washer to secure the bottom bolt to the cover. I’m confident the cover will stay in place. It looks light years better than the plastic cover, especially the black cover that comes on US 2013s.
This may be a show stopper for some of you thinking about swapping out their plastic covers.
I’m going to use some blue Loctite on the top 2 mounting bolts and get a nut and lock washer to secure the bottom bolt to the cover. I’m confident the cover will stay in place. It looks light years better than the plastic cover, especially the black cover that comes on US 2013s.
this is crazy.....good thing there's a good aftermarket for the 13, long wait for the 14.....