Heads up- cheap bike cover

PowerDubs_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
I was looking for a cheap cover just to keep the dust off the bike in my garage.

Found this on Amazon for $10.99 and there is a $2 off coupon if you click- so it only cost me $8.99 shipped to my house. :)

Amazon.com
 
Thread starter
The same one I linked to. The other ones cost more. I’m just using it the garage to keep the dust off.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I ordered one of the $10. ones off of eBay. No complaints, same as you, I just use it to keep the dust off in the garage, nice fitted shape that works well.
 
Thanks. I just ordered one for the $10.99. It's cheaper by more than half compared to the one that I bought for my M109R back in 2007.
 
..thanks for info...and what size did you chose???.My CB also has windshield but no higher than mirrors
Thanks

pb
 
Thread starter
Again- the size I chose was the one I linked to.

Black xl, which was the cheapest- $10.99 and a $2 off coupon you click when adding to cart. Cost me $8.99 shipped. The other colors or sizes are more expensive.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
PowerDubs_imp said:
Again- the size I chose was the one I linked to.

Black xl, which was the cheapest- $10.99 and a $2 off coupon you click when adding to cart. Cost me $8.99 shipped. The other colors or sizes are more expensive.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:thanks: & already ordered

pb
 
Back
Top