Lord Popgun
Road warrior
Thread starter
The plastic headlight shell, or bucket, on my bike has developed stress cracks at the mounting bosses (where it mounts to the mounting brackets or ears as some call them.
They were hard to see. I found them by chance when looking around with a flashlight. The right side has 2 and the left side has 1. They are an inch or so long.
They originate at the bolt hole. And yes the metal inserts are installed. I have a Road Comet installed so maybe that had something to do with it.
I did epoxy them on the inside.
Can you guys take a look and see if anyone else has them?
They were hard to see. I found them by chance when looking around with a flashlight. The right side has 2 and the left side has 1. They are an inch or so long.
They originate at the bolt hole. And yes the metal inserts are installed. I have a Road Comet installed so maybe that had something to do with it.
I did epoxy them on the inside.
Can you guys take a look and see if anyone else has them?

