Headlight brackets in red?

I had someone photoshop that for me one time, and I decided just to go with the red headlight bucket and chrome inst covers. I'll see if I can find that thread so you can see what it would look like

Here you go..post 5 for one, but I think on later pages there are several variation/ combos

Anyone good with photoshop?
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
I had someone photoshop that for me one time, and I decided just to go with the red headlight bucket and chrome inst covers. I'll see if I can find that thread so you can see what it would look like

Here you go..post 5 for one, but I think on later pages there are several variation/ combos

Anyone good with photoshop?
Thank you! That actually really helps visualizing the thing.
 
Here's an idea...

I had an '06 Kawi Meanstreak that we painted. The tank, tach/speedo cups, headlight bucket and rim, fenders all Budwieser Red. The frame, wheels, drive shaft, engine and footpeg brackets, handlebars all gloss black. The turn signals were small round chrome as was the shifter and brake brackets. One black Rizoma mirror. The tires had one word (Maxxis as i recall) that was yellow (like NASCAR). The exhaust was flat black. The bike was stunning. Even the hard core HD guys dug it.
 
Back
Top