Has anyone looked into lowering the passenger pegs?

There are some height adjustable pegs for the cb1100. I think swmotech sells them. I have them for the main pegs but I believe they have versions for the passenger too.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I put the Vario foot pegs on my bikes , rider only but they probably also have them for passengers.
Bought from Twisted Trottle.
 
Interesting looking set up.
 
Thread starter
GoldOxide_imp said:

Have an honest talk with your partner and share your perception. You might be right and she might agree. At least there is clarity. Maybe she is uncomfortable riding. People change, get worried, get physically weak, get enthusiastic, etc. As a rider, there is no point putting ourselves in unnecessary situations where somebody could be hurt and they didn't want to be there in the first place.
I agree with you. I’ve pretty much given up on my fantasy of my wife and I touring on a motorcycle. It’s my obsession and not hers. (She might actually indulge me if riding did not mess up her hair.)

Like a lot of people tinkering sometimes appeals to me. Probably the only reason I completed the pegs.
 
Back
Top