Lord Popgun
Road warrior
Kirk, they seem to get pretty good reviews on Amazon. As long as you remember they are $100 bags, not $600 bags.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Link?Chuckk_imp said:yes Kirk.. those bags look pretty close to the one I have installed.. one negative is the lock on the ones you posted.. it may not matter to others, but to me, having to dig out a key every time I wanted in to the bags was a little pain.. I don't have much of a need to lock my bags, but I could lock them if I chose to.. I contacted my seller of the bags.. he said they might be getting more in, but maybe not.. he made the effort to check his stock and said, he had two damaged pairs and that was all.. searching eBay and amazon, I found bags with latches similar to mine, but for $180. or so.. too much money for the same bag a I got for $65.00 .. I feel pretty lucky to have found the ones I bought.. one other thing on the bags, the fabric used to limit the opening of my bags covered a pretty large area.. some of the other bags used little strips.. so mine may be overkill.. good for me maybe.. if I see my bags listed again, I will notify C.B lovers ..
(that's how I refer to this site) .. don't know why, it just came to mind and it stuck.. Charlotte agrees.. haha ..

Hey Chuck, did you have to relocate the rear turn signals so the bags would fit or did you just decide to take them off since the bags had lights built in?Chuckk_imp said:yes Kirk.. those bags look pretty close to the one I have installed.. one negative is the lock on the ones you posted.. it may not matter to others, but to me, having to dig out a key every time I wanted in to the bags was a little pain.. I don't have much of a need to lock my bags, but I could lock them if I chose to.. I contacted my seller of the bags.. he said they might be getting more in, but maybe not.. he made the effort to check his stock and said, he had two damaged pairs and that was all.. searching eBay and amazon, I found bags with latches similar to mine, but for $180. or so.. too much money for the same bag a I got for $65.00 .. I feel pretty lucky to have found the ones I bought.. one other thing on the bags, the fabric used to limit the opening of my bags covered a pretty large area.. some of the other bags used little strips.. so mine may be overkill.. good for me maybe.. if I see my bags listed again, I will notify C.B lovers ..
(that's how I refer to this site) .. don't know why, it just came to mind and it stuck.. Charlotte agrees.. haha ..
Did you have to remove the stock ones to make the bags fit though? Or will the bags fit if I leave the stock turn signals on?Chuckk_imp said:.
I installed the LED lights in the hard bags and removed the stock ones..
Thank you, those seem to be the most cost effective option for hard bags. I have had soft saddle bags for awhile but I'd like something that looked nicer like your bags.Chuckk_imp said:. the stock directionals were In the way. I had to remove them ..
Thank you, those seem to be the most cost effective option for hard bags. I have had soft saddle bags for awhile but I'd like something that looked nicer like your bags.mvk24_imp said:Thank you, those seem to be the most cost effective option for hard bags. I have had soft saddle bags for awhile but I'd like something that looked nicer like your bags.Chuckk_imp said:. the stock directionals were In the way. I had to remove them ..
Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
Thank you, those seem to be the most cost effective option for hard bags. I have had soft saddle bags for awhile but I'd like something that looked nicer like your bags.GoldOxide_imp said:Thank you, those seem to be the most cost effective option for hard bags. I have had soft saddle bags for awhile but I'd like something that looked nicer like your bags.mvk24_imp said:Thank you, those seem to be the most cost effective option for hard bags. I have had soft saddle bags for awhile but I'd like something that looked nicer like your bags.Chuckk_imp said:. the stock directionals were In the way. I had to remove them ..
Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=16622&pid=290374#pid290374