Happy New Year

Guth_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Happy New Year All,

I hope that 2021 brings each of you many happy miles of riding, be it on a CB1100 or otherwise. If you've set your riding boots aside, then I'll simply wish you a year filled with good times and good health.

All the best,
Bill
 
Thanks, Guth. A very happy new year to you and all the other members of this forum.
 
Thanks Guth....well wishes for you and yours for 2021
 
Happy New Year to the greatest bunch of motorcycle enthusiasts around the world (I was going to say "guys" but this wouldn't have been politically correct) I have ever known.
 
Happy New Year Guth! And Happy New Year to everyone on the board.
 
Happy New Year and safe riding to all.

I'm very hopeful. Couldn't be any worse than 2020 in my case anyway.
 
Gone in 60_imp said:
Happy New Year and safe riding to all.

I'm very hopeful. Couldn't be any worse than 2020 in my case anyway.
Dang Gin60 - right back at you!

Be careful and kind to yourself and may others be gentle back.

We will be through this, hopefully for most at minimal cost.

Saddle up and ride that joy.
 
Thread starter
Thanks to all of you for the well wishes in return. They are much appreciated.

ride4now_imp said:
Thanks Bill! I still remember meeting you a number of years ago in Portland. I trust all is well with you.
Thanks! I remember our meeting as well and was just looking at the image of the two of us that was taken out side of See See's Motor Coffee Company not too long ago. I'm doing very well thank you and I hope that you are also doing well.
 
Back
Top