mrichi_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
Hi just wanted some ideas on which handlebar risers suit the CB1100 if you can include a link to the web site that would be appreciated
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Thank youpeterbaron_imp said:Rox® Handlebars, Risers, Handguards, and Traction Products. USA Made.
Motorbike Handlebar Risers
http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=13154&highlight=risers
and use forum's search engine to find out many more
![]()

Howdy, ferret!The ferret_imp said:Cool man, where'd ya get the Craftsman bar risers?
Crazyirv_imp said:
I did, until I installed a set of "pull back" risers.mrded_imp said:I wonder if it improves a position on cb1100rs. Ideally I wanted to install a handlebar from EX.
Doesn’t anyone else having a problem with a too forward position on RS?
On the contrary, more upright and my back suffers. I got the RS partly because of the forward riding position, which is surprisingly sporty. It also reminds me that I need to maintain those upper body muscles, so I don't lean on the handlebarmrded_imp said:I wonder if it improves a position on cb1100rs. Ideally I wanted to install a handlebar from EX.
Doesn’t anyone else having a problem with a too forward position on RS?

I had a "problem", yes.mrded_imp said:I wonder if it improves a position on cb1100rs. Ideally I wanted to install a handlebar from EX.
Doesn’t anyone else having a problem with a too forward position on RS?
I had a "problem", yes.Ulljanrich_imp said:I had a "problem", yes.mrded_imp said:I wonder if it improves a position on cb1100rs. Ideally I wanted to install a handlebar from EX.
Doesn’t anyone else having a problem with a too forward position on RS?
I installed these:
Handlebar riser and offset for Honda CB 1100 / EX / RS SC65 SC78, 69,95 €
and now it is sooo much better.
Ciao
Thomas
I had a "problem", yes.smelville_imp said:I had a "problem", yes.Ulljanrich_imp said:I had a "problem", yes.mrded_imp said:I wonder if it improves a position on cb1100rs. Ideally I wanted to install a handlebar from EX.
Doesn’t anyone else having a problem with a too forward position on RS?
I installed these:
Handlebar riser and offset for Honda CB 1100 / EX / RS SC65 SC78, 69,95 €
and now it is sooo much better.
Ciao
Thomas
I installed these:
Handlebar riser and offset for Honda CB 1100 / EX / RS SC65 SC78, 69,95 €
and now it is sooo much better.
Ciao
Thomas Looks nice, did the cables need to be lengthened?
I assume that is the reason for most who do that modification, yes.PowerDubs_imp said:Is the reason everyone is putting risers on so that they don't need to bend over quite as much?
Handlebars with more pullback to the same.