GoldOxide_imp
Road warrior
:rofl:Cormanus_imp said:Sheeeeesh! Poor redbirds. He's been Senior Sith Lord for years only to be elbowed aside by a pushy Canadian. They don't play nicely on the dark side.
Yeah, how very un-Canadian.

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
:rofl:Cormanus_imp said:Sheeeeesh! Poor redbirds. He's been Senior Sith Lord for years only to be elbowed aside by a pushy Canadian. They don't play nicely on the dark side.

Bheezy27403_imp said:As an RLET free CB owner I pledge my allegiance to you PB. Your wish is my command.
Bheezy27403_imp said:Pure chaos.
, stay calm and let some others waste their ink & energy....
Lord Popgun_imp said:Man, I’m Lord Popgun and PB is my Grand Chancellor. Now he’s a lord too. How does that work? I’m going to retire to the castle wine cellar and have Cellar Master Cormanus pour some libations and think about this.
At least now if any of you give me any trouble Lord Pb or DV can hold up his hand and choke you out![]()
, You know, it's called a Plan. When you retire, you must hand over your Ring to the next, in straight line Lord = :blush:....Party is coming one day.
You know, ... if the situation gets too rowdy, having black hole powers I would consider winding all things up (including the ring), and secrete it out the other side, ... out of reach.Lord Popgun_imp said:Hummm, The Ring. Consult it I must. Wise it is. :-/
Ok it said “don’t worry, be happy. See the Cellar Master.”
Told you it was wise.![]()
Kick-start no less!misterprofessionality_imp said:finally got mine!
![]()
add this to the one I won at the rally, and i've got a complete collection!
![]()
any word on when they will announce 2020?
Only Honda i was able to find on the website was the NR750, where did you get the CB?NickLHG_imp said:Couldn’t resist buying the 69 CB750, relatively cheap for what looks to be a high quality ornament. This will actually be my first ornament, seems I’ve found a good starting place.
Now how awesome would it be to mount this to your fender and have yourself a little fender ornament
Only Honda i was able to find on the website was the NR750, where did you get the CB?E11even_Hunnit_imp said:Only Honda i was able to find on the website was the NR750, where did you get the CB?NickLHG_imp said:Couldn’t resist buying the 69 CB750, relatively cheap for what looks to be a high quality ornament. This will actually be my first ornament, seems I’ve found a good starting place.
Now how awesome would it be to mount this to your fender and have yourself a little fender ornament