Hallmark Christmas ornament

Cormanus_imp said:
Sheeeeesh! Poor redbirds. He's been Senior Sith Lord for years only to be elbowed aside by a pushy Canadian. They don't play nicely on the dark side.
:rofl:

Yeah, how very un-Canadian. :P
 
Thread starter
Man, I’m Lord Popgun and PB is my Grand Chancellor. Now he’s a lord too. How does that work? I’m going to retire to the castle wine cellar and have Cellar Master Cormanus pour some libations and think about this.

At least now if any of you give me any trouble Lord Pb or DV can hold up his hand and choke you out :)
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Man, I’m Lord Popgun and PB is my Grand Chancellor. Now he’s a lord too. How does that work? I’m going to retire to the castle wine cellar and have Cellar Master Cormanus pour some libations and think about this.

At least now if any of you give me any trouble Lord Pb or DV can hold up his hand and choke you out :)
:D, You know, it's called a Plan. When you retire, you must hand over your Ring to the next, in straight line Lord = :blush:....Party is coming one day.
Cellar Master, it is going to be very busy evening for you too..
:beerchug:
 
Thread starter
Hummm, The Ring. Consult it I must. Wise it is. :-/

Ok it said “don’t worry, be happy. See the Cellar Master.”

Told you it was wise. :D
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Hummm, The Ring. Consult it I must. Wise it is. :-/

Ok it said “don’t worry, be happy. See the Cellar Master.”

Told you it was wise. :D
You know, ... if the situation gets too rowdy, having black hole powers I would consider winding all things up (including the ring), and secrete it out the other side, ... out of reach.

Arguably, the ring would be safe, and nobody has to get strangled to death.
 
finally got mine!

fb26df6009b617d1fdec21208642b711.jpg


add this to the one I won at the rally, and i've got a complete collection!

38eeea709e92671e412ecb5db7beb4ad.jpg


any word on when they will announce 2020?
 
misterprofessionality_imp said:
finally got mine!

fb26df6009b617d1fdec21208642b711.jpg


add this to the one I won at the rally, and i've got a complete collection!

38eeea709e92671e412ecb5db7beb4ad.jpg


any word on when they will announce 2020?
Kick-start no less!
 
Many years ago Hallmark had a miniature series of motorcycles. I have the full set. Plus the Airplanes and Tractors too. All very cool but never used. Never got a small tree to put them on. LOL!

If interested PM me?
 
Hallmark now has their ornaments at 75% off. I paid less than $5.00 for a NR 750. My local Hallmark had a bunch unsold. Not crazy about sport bikes, but figured at that price and that Hallmark must be starting a “Honda” ornament series, why not. Guess we’ll find out in July.
 
Couldn’t resist buying the 69 CB750, relatively cheap for what looks to be a high quality ornament. This will actually be my first ornament, seems I’ve found a good starting place.
Now how awesome would it be to mount this to your fender and have yourself a little fender ornament
 
NickLHG_imp said:
Couldn’t resist buying the 69 CB750, relatively cheap for what looks to be a high quality ornament. This will actually be my first ornament, seems I’ve found a good starting place.
Now how awesome would it be to mount this to your fender and have yourself a little fender ornament
Only Honda i was able to find on the website was the NR750, where did you get the CB?
 
E11even_Hunnit_imp said:
NickLHG_imp said:
Couldn’t resist buying the 69 CB750, relatively cheap for what looks to be a high quality ornament. This will actually be my first ornament, seems I’ve found a good starting place.
Now how awesome would it be to mount this to your fender and have yourself a little fender ornament
Only Honda i was able to find on the website was the NR750, where did you get the CB?
Only Honda i was able to find on the website was the NR750, where did you get the CB?
Check amazon. I got it for 15 and tax. It did say “last one” but I don’t buy into that crap.
I checked amazon right now and it says still one in stock.. give it a go
 
Back
Top