Hallmark Christmas ornament

Thanks for sharing. To me, the CB750 was much nicer than NR750...anyhow matter of opinion...ops one more thing, does it come with RLETs??? :)
 
Interesting. Glad Hallmark is doing these ornaments. I too like the CB750 model over the NR750. For an ornament the detail is still pretty good for both.
 
The NR750

ed48f81b6151670bbb4e020cb7af08db.jpg


And the CB750

fd916a59812fc2271f0ea71f790e0200.jpg
 
I Like those.
Awesome bit of engine tech on this one. V4, 8 valves per oval piston. Very rare Mecum's auction had one in Vegas this year. Sold $181,500.00




ACK
 
Thread starter
I’m not paying $181,500 for a Christmas ornament :P
 
I remember when Hallmark started making car and motorcycle ornaments. I liked the idea, but wasn't about to spend the money. So, I hot glued fishing line loops to a bunch of Hotwheels and Matchbox cars and bikes. The heavier ones last for a while, but eventually the branch snaps or pulls down, and they hit the floor with a thud. Typically in the middle of the night, causing me to wake up and search the house for fifteen minutes or so.
 
That is one heavy ornament. :-/

Ack-CB11_imp said:
I Like those.
Awesome bit of engine tech on this one. V4, 8 valves per oval piston. Very rare Mecum's auction had one in Vegas this year. Sold $181,500.00




ACK
 
Thread starter
:rofl:
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
Wait, wait..., I had one like that too, when I was a kid :rolleyes:
Lol PB! I knew you couldn't resist the Vader avatar. :)
Lol PB! I knew you couldn't resist the Vader avatar. :)
...you know, PG + Chuckk call me dark side, you, Darth Vader, Ferret sent DV video, plus, I just received short PM, signed by two letters : D.V, only...... what would you do, had no way out ??:P
:beerchug:
 
Sheeeeesh! Poor redbirds. He's been Senior Sith Lord for years only to be elbowed aside by a pushy Canadian. They don't play nicely on the dark side.
 
Back
Top