Had to add gaiters!!

silascopathic_imp

Been there
Thread starter
On British customs I ordered their 41mm fork gaiters. $32 after shipping!

Picture time!

81e5a7d0835a5db0c9e818bb48c9afa4.jpg

b4777bd0d7adfd287074f3fd3f39f331.jpg


Here us a picture of my cb and my buddy's guzzi v7

ef08d037937ada2fd5b957540aa85373.jpg



I love the look of these so much! Good purchase feelings all around. Took me 25 min to install .
 
those Gaiters matches the oil cooler and fins of our engine casing. Looks BAD@@S! did you remove the forks to install them?
 
Thread starter
Yep that's what my thought was too! Yes I removed the forks . It was super easy 12mm wrench for tops , 14mm for bottom. They slide right out with plenty of ground clearance.
 
silascopathic_imp said:
Yep that's what my thought was too! Yes I removed the forks . It was super easy 12mm wrench for tops , 14mm for bottom. They slide right out with plenty of ground clearance.
thanks for the tip dude!
 
Those look just like my $155 White House set? Nice addition and they keep the forks clean forever. You guys must look cool bombing around together.....Good times
 
Thread starter
Ack,

I know! That's why I had to buy them and see if $32 shipped was worth it.. Holy balls it was.

Thanks everyone! I love the look, my buddy (who owns the guzzi) said it ages my bike nicely, gives it more of an older not so 2013 look :)
 
Thread starter
I have found a custom bike shop/ fabrication shop out of Austin. I am going to work with them to come up with a true elimination kit. Once i have more info I will let y'all know.
 
Silas your killing me! You keep posting all this cool stuff and I have no choice but to buy it to lol. Those look fantastic, so much so I just ordered a set.
 
Got to get me some of those gaiters. What is British Customs?
 
Back
Top