simplest2remember_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
The road was the remotest in Vietnam, easy to have to wait an hour for anyone to pass, and it's currently rainy landslide season (I should have known that) - had to wait for 2 of the landslides to be cleared before I could continue. The landslides were orange clay mud, and I don't have knobblies on my CB11... So I hope I can find someone here who knows of a place who can ship these parts to vietnam (I have looked,, promise), since I'm stranded.
Left footpeg
Clutch lever
Set of 4 indicators
I will get a temporary footpeg welded on so I can ride back to Hanoi and wait there
If you don't crash at least every couple of years then you ain't going fast enough
Left footpeg
Clutch lever
Set of 4 indicators
I will get a temporary footpeg welded on so I can ride back to Hanoi and wait there
If you don't crash at least every couple of years then you ain't going fast enough