Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Thanks Popgun! I was looking for that thread actuallyLord Popgun_imp said:

I'd love to hear what this sounds like! Can you email me the clip? I can post it to YouTube and share it here if you want.Carguy1959_imp said:I cut the inside snoot flush, drilled 3, 1 inch holes in the backing plate, than I cut the inside out of the end cap. It sounds good with a nice rumble thru excelleration. I had also bought a almost new factory slip on for $150 shipped, from someone on the forum.just in case I screwed it up. So far I am very happy with the sound. I tried to make a sound clip with my IPad but it won't let me post it.

I don't understand russian...:huh:Cormanus_imp said:˙sı ʎןqɐqoɹd ʇı ʞuıɥʇ ı ˙sǝʎ







