Grip options

Cqrlm911_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
One of the very few things I dislike about my ‘17 cb1100 are the grips. After 30 minutes or so on the bike, my hands get numb from vibration. I do wear fairly thin gloves, so this may be the issue .Any opinions on decent vibration absorbing open end grip options? Thanks
 
Cqrlm911_imp said:
One of the very few things I dislike about my ‘17 cb1100 are the grips. After 30 minutes or so on the bike, my hands get numb from vibration. I do wear fairly thin gloves, so this may be the issue .Any opinions on decent vibration absorbing open end grip options? Thanks
Grip the CB less hard?
 
+1. For grip puppies! Also, I really like a Cramp Buster for the throttle hand. Both mods are under $20!
 
The A-man_imp said:
+1. For grip puppies! Also, I really like a Cramp Buster for the throttle hand. Both mods are under $20!
I agree, I have them on three bikes. I also wear gloves with gel palms.
 
Back
Top