peterbaron
Road warrior
Dang, does that include drive thrus?GoldOxide_imp said:Dang, does that include drive thrus?Houtman_imp said:I never eat from a place that has no running water .
Only when is raining....
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Dang, does that include drive thrus?GoldOxide_imp said:Dang, does that include drive thrus?Houtman_imp said:I never eat from a place that has no running water .
Dang, does that include drive thrus?GoldOxide_imp said:Dang, does that include drive thrus?Houtman_imp said:I never eat from a place that has no running water .
Dang, does that include drive thrus?Houtman_imp said:Dang, does that include drive thrus?GoldOxide_imp said:Dang, does that include drive thrus?Houtman_imp said:I never eat from a place that has no running water .
No , that does not include drive thrus as the food you get from them is made inside a place with running water.
Ate there when I went to my son's Marine Corp Boot Camp graduation some 10 years ago. It was really good, and I do love onions. My son kept telling me it was better than Whataburger, which is Texas famous. And, he was right! I will probably get hate emails form Texas now, but it is what it is.Gone in 60_imp said:I'm calling this a small victory.
My wife is away taking care of her Mom, so nobody nagged me to roll up our patio shade before I went to work, knowing that Santa Ana winds were in the afternoon forecast. Ok, I should have known...
A neighbor called to let me know my patio shade is about to rip out and blow away. So, jumped on the CB to make a quick run home to crank it back in.
If anyone is familiar with In-N-Out Burgers here in in CA, then you know that the air within a block of any of their locations is full of the smell of grilled onions. We have an In-N-Out tucked up against the freeway ramp I take when I leave the office, and I get a nose full of onions every time I get on the freeway, but since July and losing my sense of smell from the virus, I haven't smelled a thing.
On this quick trip home, however, for the first time since July, there it was... just the faintest whiff of grilled onions!
There's a Hooters just before that freeway ramp. At the point that I can smell their fryer oil again, I'll consider myself fully cured.
The thread is drifting from onions.Gone in 60_imp said:BTW, another glimmer of hope last night... there is an industrial bakery next to the freeway on my commute, and on the way home, I smelled cookies.




Sorry man, but it is "Burger Motorcycles". :-/Gone in 60_imp said:Not so fast, Cormanus. There is a Motorcycle Burger.
No mention of onions, but...: Pre-Owned Inventory | Burgers Motorcycles
peterbaron_imp said:Thanks Gone :banana:
Boom, boom![]()

lol - technically I am still wrong. It is actually "Burgers Motorcycles".Cormanus_imp said:Thank you Au₂O₃. You've saved me from making the same point. And from noting—again—that you can't eat a motorcycle. Well, I can't anyway.![]()
Did you study oxidation numbers before you sent that post....I taught Chemistry for 29 years, and I rarely even used Gold in a formula!Cormanus_imp said:Thank you Au₂O₃. You've saved me from making the same point. And from noting—again—that you can't eat a motorcycle. Well, I can't anyway.![]()