Great ad for HD

I'm going to show this to my wife and I predict that she's going to say "Why doesn't the girl get her own bike??"

I'll report back later on whether or not my prediction proves accurate.
 
My wife thought it was both funny and very cruel to those of us who can no longer rip off the cladding to find out inner Harley.
 
My wife's exact words were "see, Harleys just aren't for old fat people". She likes our Harley quite a bit.

For the record we are both older and fatter than the young pretty couple.
 
EmptySea_imp said:
I'm going to show this to my wife and I predict that she's going to say "Why doesn't the girl get her own bike??"

I'll report back later on whether or not my prediction proves accurate.
I was incorrect in my prediction. While she found it amusing, she did not ask why not two bikes.
 
Yeah, yeah, cute promo.

The problem with all this Harley image crap is they always show hot girls (paid pros) that love Harleys, but in real life your typical Harley women are usually a lot closer to these two princesses...

 
VLJ_imp said:
Yeah, yeah, cute promo.

The problem with all this Harley image crap is they always show hot girls (paid pros) that love Harleys, but in real life your typical Harley women are usually a lot closer to these two princesses...
Uh... are you insulting my wife?
 
Well he did say typical. Your wife is surely atypical, more like the models, right? ( thank goodness you are not from California too or MTC would be in trouble too lol!)
 
Back
Top