LongRanger_imp
Road warrior
Thread starter
I found this on Wild Guzzi and thought I'd pass it on. I like it!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
So did I! :rofl:Banned_imp said:My wife thought it was hilarious.

I was incorrect in my prediction. While she found it amusing, she did not ask why not two bikes.EmptySea_imp said:I'm going to show this to my wife and I predict that she's going to say "Why doesn't the girl get her own bike??"
I'll report back later on whether or not my prediction proves accurate.

Uh... are you insulting my wife?VLJ_imp said:Yeah, yeah, cute promo.
The problem with all this Harley image crap is they always show hot girls (paid pros) that love Harleys, but in real life your typical Harley women are usually a lot closer to these two princesses...
Hey, whatever hand hold that works... right?LongRanger_imp said:I just noticed the pillion's left hand. Oops.