GOT MY NEW RIDE!

Cool, congrats. We don't see many of the checkerboard models.
 
Congrats! I love that pic. The bike looks fast just sitting there :)
 
Thread starter
Thanks everyone! Does anyone know production numbers on this model? I have not seen many, and other than paint is there any difference from previous years? It does have abs and i assume it will be limited at the 112mph????
thanks
Brent
 
G'day and welcome Brent.

I have not seen the checkerboard prior, nice.
The forum within it has production number analysis, I am unable to help but have no doubt that if you have a Vehicle Identification Number question it will be answered.

Regards
 
hi Captainwoot, nice! that's a special model, looks cool!
134bedbc08ecd43fd4c0d259416f4a5e.jpg
 
Beautiful bike Captainwoot.....Look in the for sale section....papa weeley is selling a shoei rf1100 black and white helmet...looks like it was made for your bike!
 
Back
Top