DGShannon_imp
Been there
Wow. Minnesota to South America is a long way to go for some milk!Cormanus_imp said:Wow. Minnesota to South America is a long way to go for some milk!DGShannon_imp said:Wow. Minnesota to South America is a long way to go for some milk!Hittheroad_imp said:I did my first "Milk Run" on the CB this morning. I woke up this morning to find no milk in the fridge for my morning cereal. The kids are home for the weekend, and all the food is gone so I jumped on the CB and headed to S.A. for some milk. I set the 1/2 gal of Land o Lakes on my lap and made it home without incident. The CB is by far the best way to get milk!
If you like "Oil Threads", I use 1%, Land o Lakes.
S.A. is South Australia! That's even further and you wouldn't go there for milk. Shiraz on the other hand ...
S.A. is South Australia! That's even further and you wouldn't go there for milk. Shiraz on the other hand ...
The OP shows location as "MN", which I presume to be Minnesota. Why would he head to South Australia for milk? Am I missing something here...
