Got it.

They look soooo nice when they are new! Congrats?
 
Lookin' good, Griso! It's prime riding season in AZ so you ought to have plenty of opportunity to rack up the miles.


canyonwlf7_imp said:
Very nice, what kind of screen is that and do you recommend it??
That looks like a National Cycle Street Shield. Popular with a lot of forum members. Plug "street shield" into the search box and you'll find a lot of info.
 
Beautiful !
Hey Griso Guy I like the height of that windshield .. And the looks from this angle ... Can you tell me what kind it is and is it easily removable ?
 
Thread starter
It's a National Cycle Street Shield. The previous owner installed it, 18" tall, 24" wide where it curves at the bottom. Nice shield but I will be replacing it with the faring from Samurider as soon as my wallet stops smoking.
 
Hey, Griso that is exactly the type of shield that I am looking to put on mine. How's it working for you? Also, I too love the look of that bike especially as it matches the one in my garage. Good Pic!!!
 
Thread starter
I really have not had an opportunity to get the bike out for an actual shake down ride. Consequently I have no data on how the windshield performs at speed. I am not really a windshield guy. My Griso has an MRA Speed Screen and it works great. I intend to replace the existing windshield with more of a fly screen or an abbreviated fairing from Japan. I bought the bike with the idea of building a street tracker.
 
I bought extra mounts for the CB to mount the MRA on (I was very impressed with the MRA). Does not look as nice as the little fairing you are planing in using though. :)
 
Back
Top