Red Mist_imp
Been there
"Terms and Conditions May Apply"
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Many of us up here in Canada are .22 pistol and rifle competition target shooters. Winchester and CCI are the favourite brands, but try and find some these days!!Ridem32_imp said:Cormanus. Our rights to bear arms was put in there so that our government could never take over. That's why we have the right to have guns ! But now our government is buying up all the ammo. Lol. But it's the truth. As kids we all had 22 rifles for hunting, and just to shoot. Now you your lucky if you can find a box of 22 if you do they cost lots and your limited on how many you can buy. But our government is buying up all the 22 bullets ! Why !? !?

. But just start your very on thread
520 I think but it still garnered over 1300 views.Guth_imp said:Talk about a thread that's done a complete 180.
I can understand how some might feel a bit paranoid in today's world. I do find it rather ironic that those same personalities could then proceed to hop on a motorcycle and subject themselves to far more danger than anything else being discussed in this thread.
Not that this will put anyone's mind at ease, but I can tell you that I have no real intent to learn anything more about any of you other than what you care to share here. While I do pay attention to the amount of traffic this site receives, I don't pay attention to IP addresses, with the exception of spam. As an individual, I do like to know (in general terms) where people live for the sake of the discussion, but I'm not forcing anyone to share even that much. Others on the internet obviously might have different intentions than me. I'd rather just talk about random stuff like the CB1100 and motorcycling in general.
Emotional fella he was, he put Green Bay on the map. I think he'll be up here in the fall for his retirement as a Packer.Ridem32_imp said:Lol MFGUSA: talking about hacking and stealing and etc!! Y'all high jacked our Mississippi boy Brett Favre for many a year lol. Now he is back home in Mississippi, he is a assistance couch for a high school football team ! He loves football like we love riding bikes!! I think he had a good time up there but froze his butt off lol
